Sunday, October 28, 2012

Neural Network Systems

Artificial neural networks are made of artificial neurons that connect to one another and are used to understand biological neural networks or for solving AI problems. Neural networks are very useful for determining patterns and trends among complicated data patterns. For instance, a company can use a neural network to help them solve any complex  problems that they may be dealing with. Through the use of a neural network a company can save a lot of time and money that would be spent on other resources to find a  solution to their problem.

The human brain is a good example of a biological neural network. It is constantly processing information and providing answers to questions that arise throughout a persons day. Pretty much everybody knows that, without a brain, most of us would die (there are always exceptions). I usually use my brain at least 2 or 3 times a day, maybe more. And if I did not have a brain to use, I honestly think my life would be much more difficult. I could be wrong... it might be easier, but I doubt it.

I'll be honest here, I don't know a lot about neural networks of any kind and no amount of research on the subject can help me understand them any better. I am not sure why I am supposed to write about these neural networks that I know nothing about, but I tried (and failed) so now I will spend the remainder of this post discussing the ramifications of ramming a ram with a Dodge Ram.
First off, if you own a Dodge Ram, congratulations, I think those are fine vehicles to have. Second, if you spot a ram I am assuming that you are in the mountains or a very hilly area. I don't know a lot about rams so I am also going to assume that they only live on mountains or big ass hills. Now, if you ram a ram with your Ram, it will probably spark a confrontation (once again, I don't know a lot about rams, they could be a peaceful people but for the sake of this argument I will present them as violent, short-tempered, and angry animals).

So, you just hit a ram with your Ram. Now, that ram is probably dead, but all his little ram-buddies are now very angered and rush the vehicle you are now cowering in. They put many dents in this vehicle with their iron-like ram-horn-thingys that they use for combat. These dents cause you massive amounts of monetary damage, none of which your insurance company will cover, because you provoked the incident by squashing that ram underneath your tires. The whole thing was caught on camera, you can't even lie your way out of it. Some tourists on the nature trail captured it all with their iPhone's. You are now prosecuted for ram-murder, a crime that is punishable by up to 60 years in prison in most countries (except in Mexico, they hate rams in Mexico) and now your life is ruined. You cannot pay to have the dents in your truck fixed, you can't even pay your court costs. Now you will spend the next 35 years (the judge was very lenient because he watched a copy of Rams Gone Wild just before your trial and is feeling sympathetic) locked up behind bars, constantly afraid for your life, because everybody knows prisoners love rams. And now they are all out to get you, so you have to spend those 35 years in solitary confinement where you will slowly go insane from all the hate mail you receive every day from the friends of the ram you murdered. It's a sad story, I know. Just think twice next time before you ram a ram with your Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment